Sunday 18 April 2010

Sunday

Last night was spent catching up with my flatmate, who'd been staying with family over the easter school holidays (she's a student teacher.) We've lived together since August (and been friends since we were 13), but actually don't get to see each other that much as we're usually both so busy - so it was really nice to just spend the evening together chatting and laughing.

Food was trout with brown rice, leeks and cherry tomatoes - with olive oil and herbes de provence, spinach and steamed broc



+ a organic whole milk - I don't usually drink much moo milk, but I had a massive craving for it, so thought I'd just go with it!



This morning I slept in til 10:00 (very late for me), which I think was just another sign from my body telling me to take it easy at the moment - I've got a bit run down lately after being stressed about a lot of things, so right now I'm just really trying to relax a bit.

Breakfast was organic weetabix type cereal



with blackberries, homemade almond and hemp milk,



flax, cinnamon, nutmeg and agave



+ coffee and o.j.



Now hopefully another relaxing day ahead - I think the beach is calling to me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment