Saturday 17 April 2010

Saturday Morning

Breakfast today started with a mug of hot lemon and ginger



made with a few slices of ginger in warm water, juice of half a lemon and a little squeeze of honey



- Then later coffee, unpasteurised o.j.,



and a yummy bowl of yogurt, oats, seeds and fruits -



- made with a layer of goats yogurt



then oats, flax, hemp, almonds, cinnamon and honey



and a big layer of strawberries on the top :)



. . . So after reading and being inspired by so many food and healthy living blogs over the last year I've finally decided to start my own. I've always been really interested in healthy eating and nutrition, but haven't always found it so easy to put in to practice and struggled a lot with disorded eating in the past. In the last year I've mostly been able to much better balance in my life and started to get really excited about food and cooking again. Recently though, due to things happening in my personal life (especially to do with boring money and job problems), I've found it more difficult again. I'm doing my best to stay on the right track for me though and I hope starting this blog can only help that more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment